Published on Friday, 17 June 2016 00:58
Written by The Nyarweng Mobilization Team
For Immediate Release
June 16, 2016
From: The Nyarweng Mobilization Team (NMT)
To: Nyarweng Community USA Members and Fellow South Sudanese Community Members.
CC: Mayen Makoor Guot, President, Nyarweng Community USA
: Akol Maker Galuak, Vice President
: Deng-Mardit Mabil Deng, Secretary General
Re: Nyarweng Dinka Community USA National Reunion and Conference to Be Held In July
Dear fellow brothers and sisters,
Each and every one of you is invited to come and enjoy fellowship of brotherhood and sisterhood of the Nyarweng people in Fargo, ND, this year, from July 1st - July 4th, 2016.
The overall goals of the re-union and conference are three-fold.
- Fellowship with one another in a family-like- reunion of members traveling from all corners of the USA, and Canada.
- A collective reflection on our past 15 years; in surging for a new path, and a new direction, and a new vision.
- Formation of a new leadership committees (to lead the new path, and new vision) Since Nyarweng Community is a membership based 501©3 Non-profit organization, the general assembly convening this year will establish the scope of the new leadership structures, to be occupied with all to be -elected -new officials.
- Out going Executive Office/Board of Directors’ reports on the programs, projects, emergencies and finances, and the 501 © 3 legal status, from 2010 to the present.
- The reunion concludes with Nyarweng traditional dance, and an evening party, to which all South Sudanese are invited to participate.
The mobilization team wishes to thank the follow individuals for having exercised exceptional leadership:
Nyarweng Council of elders:
- John Malueth Makuach
- Lim (Agut-makec) Manyiel Lim
- Goi Deng Goi
- Makuei Bol Atem
- Mathiang Lem Yiep
- Gol Riak Makuei
- Deng Jogaak Deng
- Garang Aleer Garang
Nyarweng Community current Leadership
- Mayen Makoor Guot, President
- Akol Maker Galuak. Vice President
- Deng-Mardit Mabil Deng, Secretary General
Nyarweng Community former Presidents
- Deng Awan Chiengkuach
- Chol Pech Aleer
Nyarweng women representatives
- Mary Amou (Nyawaraga) Ruot, President
- Yar (Dana Abun) Dau Ajak, Vice President
Nyarweng Leadership of the hosting state of North Dakota
- Aleer Lueth Goi, Chairman
- Majur Deng Mabior, Vice Chairman
Samuel Majak Anyang: 904 881 6831
Thon Kamic Chan: 806 651 9756
Duot Dau Duot: 281-763-8015
Deng Majok Chol: 617-599-3309
For email, contact:
1. Deng-Mardit Mabil Deng
2. Majak Anyang Goc
*On behalf of the 19-Member Mobilization Team.
Created: 2017-03-01 02:14:11
NEBRASKA, USA - In light of the recent news coming out of Juba, the government of the Republic of South Sudan is said...
Created: 2016-12-16 01:07:20
Your Excellency, First Vice President of the Republic,
Your Excellency, Vice President of the Republic,
Right Honorable Speaker of the...
Created: 2016-08-04 00:19:17
The 2016 GBC-USA annual conference/Awak de Michigan to be held in Grand Rapids, Michigan
September 2-5, 2016
For Immediate Press...
Created: 2016-06-04 03:12:32
A "New Path" for Managing the Governance of Oil Revenues in South Sudan
Deng Majok-Gutatur Chol
Created: 2016-03-10 02:24:02
The Twic East Community-USA, Inc. (TEC-USA) Guiding Principles for presidential candidates
July 1 – July 4, 2016
February 22, 201...
Created: 2016-01-24 04:32:13
IN JANUARY 2006, a group of us, mostly college and university students in North America, gathered for an e...